The goal of this course is to teach you how to create chatbots that can carry a conversation with your customers to increase sales, assist your website visitors with questions they may have, provide technical support or do whatever else your imagination inspires you to do. By the time you finish this course, you will be able to rightfully call yourself a chatbot builder.
In this course you will learn about:
- What chatbots are and why they are revolutionary;
- What Watson Assistant (formerly Watson Conversation) is and how you can leverage its AI capabilities;
- The key principles of good chatbot design;
- How to create your own chatbot without the need to write any code;
- How to deploy your chatbot on WordPress sites;
- A special offer to partner with IBM if you intend to build chatbots for customers;
- How to make money building chatbots.
This is an introductory course to Figma. Learners will learn how to design landing pages of websites, Mobile App structures using Figma.
In this introduction to the Arduino Basic Kit projects, you will learn about the Arduino platform, how to set up your kit, and how to interact with the circuit simulator.
Python is an outstanding language for people learning to program, and perfect for anyone wanting to "get stuff done" and not spend heaps of time on boilerplate code. Arcade is a Python library for creating 2D video games that is easy to start using, and very capable as you gain experience.
REQUIREMENT: You need to be familiar with the basics of the Python 3 programming language, or at least the basics of Programming in general